- September 27th, 2020
September 27, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This registration is for the Roberts private CCW class only.
TIII Operational Solution’s “Nebraska Concealed Handgun Permit Training” is certified by the Nebraska State Patrol as an approved training course to obtain your Concealed Handgun Permit. This course focuses primarily on the state statutes and the Nebraska Concealed Handgun Act plus safe weapons handling, function, maintenance, storage, and fundamentals of shooting including grip, stance, sight alignment, trigger control, malfunction procedures, and more.
A large portion of this class is spent in the classroom working on safe handling skills though both discussion and hands-on dry fire training with approximately 2-3 hours on the live range where you will receive hands-on instruction and get personal guidance from our experienced instructor staff. You will also be given a personalized training plan to continue your skill progression and prepare you for further courses like our Defensive Handgun Series, or other classes.
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion that you will need to apply for your Concealed Handgun Permit.
Packing List: The following items are required. You may bring additional items you desire:
- Nebraska Drivers License, Nebraska state-issued ID, or military ID with proof of NE residency
- Well maintained and functioning pistol with 2 magazines (for semi-autos)
- At least 100-150 rounds factory new ammunition for your pistol (cheap practice ammo is acceptable). Bring more if you can, you can always take it home with you if you don’t shoot it. This will allow more training opportunities if there is time.
- Strongside or appendix carry holster. (No cross draw or shoulder holsters allowed)
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection (electronic preferred)
- Sturdy belt/ gun belt
- Appropriate seasonal clothing
- Ballcap or hat
- Comfortable, sturdy footwear
- Refillable water bottle
- Sack lunch
- Note-taking equipment (pen, highlighter, notepad)