- Tactical Narcotics Debriefing Course
- Narco-Terrorism Threats Course
- Geospatial Analyst Certification
- Physical Surveillance Course
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Course
- Criminal Analyst Certification
- Thermal Infrared (IR) Exploitation Course
- Advanced Thermal Infrared (IR) Theories Study
- Tactical Full-Motion Video Course
- Numerous threat finance, intelligence, technical collection, and country study courses
Robert brings over 18 years of experience in the Combat Arms and Intelligence Communities to TIII Operational Solutions. A diverse career and a wealth of training opportunities have allowed him to build a unique skill-set. Multiple combat tours ranging from an embedded Infantry Battalion Advisor for the Afghan National Army to an Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Specialist exploiting targets in Iraq. Robert has worked with Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies as part of a Counter-narcotics Task Force in support of both domestic and international drug cases.
With experience working a broad range of problem sets, Robert has found nothing more valuable than knowing your target. He firmly believes that all agencies, no matter the size, can benefit from focused Intelligence Operations that allow you to reach that goal.